
We've been turning the apartment into Christmas Central. Although, we're not going full guns this year. By that, I mean that not all of the Rudolph figures will be displayed.
I did come up with a crafty little way to display Christmas cards: Tie loops on a string at 6 inch or so intervals, punch a hole in the corner of the card, push a loop through the hole and then pass a small green or red pipe cleaner through the loop, then bend the pipe cleaner into a bow shape. I'm a freakin' genius!
I think that week in high school when my mechanical drawing class switched with the home-ec class had a profound effect on me. Come to think of it, I was the only guy in the class who knew how to grease and flour a pan...


2 comments:
Was it a cake pan?
ha.
Post a Comment