skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The New Old Dog Blog
Monday, August 03, 2009
Yep, I deleted a whole bunch of posts
My plan was to wipe-out this blog and start fresh. After I zapped the last 25 posts, I chickened-out.
I still have nothing to say, but I'll stick to what I know best - bad food and lamely taunting the Prairie Dawg.
What the hell does a prairie dawg eat, anyway? Bugs? the dung of of better, smarter animals?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other News Sources
Weasel McPuppy
Sports (And Killing)
San Franthujone
Not On Fargo
Lies And Exaggerations
Gunderblog
Grant Miller Media
Fledglingtimes
EdP Propoganda
dogster.com
dognews.com
Dog Channel
Booze Movies
Big Soda
About Me
olddogdk
Wise beyond my years.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(1)
▼
August
(1)
Yep, I deleted a whole bunch of posts
►
2007
(14)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(4)
►
2006
(117)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(21)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(19)
Facebook Badge
Joe O'Brien
Create Your Badge
No comments:
Post a Comment