

Big Duran Duran show last night at the brand spankin' new Sears Centre. Loads of good fun. No Santi sighting, but I'm sure he was busy yelling at people all night.
We did run into a few friendly faces, most notably JMoo and hubby.
I think I am the only person to have ever given the rock horns to Duran Duran.


11 comments:
I was way too busy changing the 80 something kegs you all drank (only 5,000 pl). That's a lot.
I bet you guys had a blast! I would have gone but I had a super rock show to attend myslef. Post coming soon.
Did they play Make Me Smile (Come Up and See Me)? How about Hold Back the Rain?
-this time la luna...
Ah, the things you do for love.
As in: Old Dog loves Simon Le Bon.
Is that you holding the 'Play the Fucking Bass' sign?
No, Ed, that was not me holding the "Play the Fucking Bass" sign. That was a girl sitting next to my big sis.
Homeboy doesn't need to "play the fucking bass" anyway. He just needs to keep on looking that good.
Old Dog is pretty good looking now that you mention it
Like you're just noticing now!
I just watched "100 Best Songs of 80's" on VH1 -- parts of it. Duran's "Hungry Like the Wolf" was in the top 5. I like that song, but I never liked the band. I think because I was more of a "Fuck that New Wave shit and crank the Zeppelin" kind of gal.
Until I discovered the DKs and punk rock.
I do think Old Dog LOVES Simon tho.
I like the Lion & Elephant thing, especially the Food I Want polka. It's happy stuff.
I like the Lion and Elephant too, Olekobe, but what do they have to do with me? I haven't seen those two in years.
Post a Comment