I searched for neither "hampster" or "Van Halen". It was in the list of "other things you might like" after I watched a video of a blues band. I can't imagine what the criteria is that matched them up.
I have been insulted on a number of occasions by You Tube's suggestions. Not their fault but rather that people put in a lot of key words to drive people to their posts that are completely irrelevant.
7 comments:
So were you searching by "hamster" or "van halen" to find this gem?
If you watch it 'til the end, the credits list the rodent in question as "Hamster No Name".
It's always a bad sign when animals ask to have their name removed from a project.
I searched for neither "hampster" or "Van Halen". It was in the list of "other things you might like" after I watched a video of a blues band. I can't imagine what the criteria is that matched them up.
Maybe the hampster will be VanHalen's new lead singer.
When did you start blogging OD?
I thought you stopped smoking weed?
I have been insulted on a number of occasions by You Tube's suggestions. Not their fault but rather that people put in a lot of key words to drive people to their posts that are completely irrelevant.
Now you see how they keep my little homies down.
Word to your rodent.
Post a Comment