Look in the mirror. Joe.
Hey, you're clever and interesting. Maybe it's the questions that are not, right?
I think you should kill Chrisb instead. He just told everyone on my blog that you carry a manbag and moisturize your elbows.
Oh like that's news.
"Here you go world...I impart to you my wisdom and counsel."* * * *"Hmmm...No. Forget it. Can't have it."Real nice, old dog. Real fuckin nice.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Look in the mirror. Joe.
Hey, you're clever and interesting. Maybe it's the questions that are not, right?
I think you should kill Chrisb instead. He just told everyone on my blog that you carry a manbag and moisturize your elbows.
Oh like that's news.
"Here you go world...I impart to you my wisdom and counsel."
* * * *
"Hmmm...No. Forget it. Can't have it."
Real nice, old dog. Real fuckin nice.
Post a Comment