Tuesday, September 12, 2006

New Post for New Post's Sake

OK, maybe not just for that reason.

I haven't been blogging or epissying much because I've been a little lazy on that front and have been doing little busy chores that I can't remember and working on MySpace page for Big Drag and thinking in run-on sentences. I've also been a little anti-social. Sorry.

I was down for the defeat of my Huskies to OU on Saturday, then up for the Bears win against the Cheezwizheads. I think I'm in a very football mood as we move into the fall. If anything, it will give me an excuse to eat crappy food and drink beer.

I should try to learn more about football and try to keep track of the NFL this season. I've always admired people who follow sports - I think it's a sign of intelligence. I mean, the people who can watch, keep track of stats, analyze it all and who can appreciate the personalities and the game are usually pretty interesting people, and they always have something to talk about. We'll see how that goes for me! What do I know, I schluff hearing aids and go "bloom, bloom, bloom" on the bass.

I hope all of the bloggers are well and that everyone stays warm and happy this fall/winter.

5 comments:

tom o said...

eating brats and drinking beer beats writing in blogs any day.

for following the NFL i recommend 2 features of the espn.com website:

first, The Power Rankings. they update them every tuesday and it's fun to see which team ends up at the bottom. this year should be a battle between Green Bay and the Raiders. i was at the raiders/chargers monday night game and it was the most pathetic display i've ever seen.

second, Bill Simmons' column. he's basically a smart frat guy with a journalism degree. his NFL & NBA pieces are usually dead-on.

norm chompski said...

"eating brats and drinking beer beats writing in blogs any day etc."

whatever--levitating, having number one hits, and playing to 750,000 on the Mall of Washington beats any of that shit any fucking day of the week.

olddogdk said...

How's sucking rank, Mr. Love?

norm chompski said...

I don't know; I was gonna ask YOU!

Bwahhhhhhhh!!!!

olddogdk said...

Hardy, har! Is that what passes for funny way down in Kokomo?

About Me

My photo
Wise beyond my years.