Friday, September 15, 2006

Weekend, Here I Come!

Started off pretty damn good, so far.

I'm stuffed full of pizza that we ate at the in-laws. Caught a bit of the Toledo vs. KU game. Yes, I'm turning into a MAC football junkie.


Leaving super early Saturday morning for Chi-town. Steener is helping Val with her booth at the Renegade Craft Fair. I'll have brunch with the amazing Craig Gunderson, and then I head back to Barb City with a stop at the folk's in the H.E. Then, it's a little apartment maintenance and maybe head out to Brigham Field at Huskie Stadium to cheer my Huskies on against Buffalo. If not, then I play me some guitar and eat leftover pizza. A drink at the waterin' hole might be in order late evening.

Sunday brings a lazy day, and then collect the Steener in Elburn.

Weekend continues with day off on Monday to see the eye lady.

O.K., it ain't rip-roaring, high speed action, but it sounds like a good plan to me.

If you got the notion, go to the Renegade Craft Fair. Booth #99 is Makeout Goods.

8 comments:

Michael K said...

Hope you had a good weekend.

olddogdk said...

Mike, what are you doing? Don't you know that nobody reads my blog anymore?

Michael K said...

A slightly less militant design to the site might help. Too much green.

bigsoda said...

Go Huskies, by the way. You need to post more. Garrett Wolfe for President!

P-Dizzle said...

Oh really?

That was LAST weekend!

busted!

P-Dizzle said...

(talkin to old muttz not big sodas)

P-Dizzle said...

Now it's LAST last weekend!

P-Dizzle said...

Weekend what-the-fuck?

Another Hump day down...another weekend a-comin--no bloggio?

Your rhymes is weak, your style is flat

About Me

My photo
Wise beyond my years.