Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Eye, Eye, Eye!



I'm going off the rails of this crazy eye train!


I tried to get a picture of the "loaner bin" of eyes at the ocularist, but she only brought a few out. The one on the right is mine. I believe the one on the far left is the one that I now have in my noggin.


I go back on the 25th. I'll try to get some good pics then.




6 comments:

edP said...

Somewhere the cookie monster is having a helluva time finding any cookies.

Michael K said...

Is there a name on the loaner?

Anonymous said...

You should use that picture for an album cover.

olddogdk said...

O.K. That last comment was me, not Steener. I hadn't noticed that she was still logged in.

Lady Di )O( said...

I was just listening to The Dickie's "Where Did His Eye Go?" and I was thinking about you, OldDog.

*grin*

edP said...

Hey Old Post...let's make with the new posts.

About Me

My photo
Wise beyond my years.