Tuesday, August 22, 2006

No Time To Blog!

Gaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!


How is it that I can spend 24hrs of every day doing something other than blogging? I can't even keep up with reading all of yours!


Here's some quick, random thoughts:


Big Drag practice - I can't wait

Cubs + Edp = years of therapy for Cub Girl (see edp's blog)


Kids at end of the street with totally ghetto skate ramp - Get that fucking thing off of the street when you go inside for the night! I wanted to run into it, just so that you could cry yellow, Kraft mac and cheese stained tears the next day

Cornfest - gimme my free corn, a killerita and the number 5 (crispy, please)

6 comments:

edP said...

I love my Cubbies!

bigsoda said...

I love Rosita's! See you Sunday (or Survivorday, as it will be known from now on).

edP said...

Survivorday!!!!!!!

kroushlconflict said...

Oh, I'm all about the #5 too. Crispy.

Sultan of Swaff said...

Run the right front wheel off that ramp and drive your car down the street on two wheels. You will so completely blow that kids mind, he'll give up the sport and never bug you again............I gotta quit watching A-team reruns on TV Land.

Michael K said...

Didn't Survivor learn their lesson last time you waved "Vince" at them? I can still remember the look of horror in the faces of the old ladies sitting next to us. I also remember Spiccoli shaking his crutch at them. Good times.

About Me

My photo
Wise beyond my years.