Thursday, November 30, 2006

I think I need to change...

No, not my underwear, not my socks and not my brand of peanut butter. I think I need to change the look of my blog. It's too, blahhhhhhhh. I don't want to have to change all of my crap, though. I always screw something up when I try to change too much.

All the other kids have cool blogs!

4 comments:

edP said...

No blog about the Papal visit to your old stompin' grounds?

olddogdk said...

Hmmm.

Anonymous said...

I agree. I like your blog but sage green is for old farts.

Anonymous said...

I'll be back in D-Town as soon as next week, If you buy the beer we could have a blog date. I'll help you fuck up your blog more thoroughly than you ever manage on your own.

Then we'll drunk-dial ChrisB and get him to fix it.

About Me

My photo
Wise beyond my years.