
Let me start by saying that I'm fully prepaired to take your jabs and barbs for this one, but I would totally buy this if I had the change lying around! The John Taylor Signature Peavey Bass.
To make it even more gay, you have to buy it from Neiman Marcus, because it's issued by Juicy Couture (his wife founded Juicy Couture, and he designs the men's line).
My birthday is December 19th.


5 comments:
Can I have your old bass?
It's official: P Dawg is the only one who has any interest at all in the Duran Duran bass; even if it is just to get my bass.
I'm in love with you.
Don't tell Steener.
ps. This is Bob Way. I have taken over ladydi's account. So tell Steener to go kick HIS, um, I mean, MY ass!!
love, bob way
Get it! Big Drag will be greeted as liberator(s).
Fuck MySpace; USO tour is the way to go.
I held back that cheesy crap for nearly 2 weeks. You need to update more frequently, or risk this kind of corn.
Post a Comment