Friday, November 17, 2006

Rumsfeld and Robert Culp





Eventually, there will be a movie about the 2 terms of G.W. I've got a head start on the casting. I submit Robert Culp as Donald Rumsfeld. I think that G.W. would be proud to have the part of his defense secretary played by someone who truly did aide The Greatest American Hero.

6 comments:

edP said...

Absolutely fucking hilarious Joe. And you didn't even blog about food or Duran Duran.

Anonymous said...

Always dug Culp. He had a great navy blue army field jacket (on Greatest American Hero). I wanted one for years. When I was finally able to shop for it they either had none, or none in my size, and I had to get a boring olive one. Now the navy ones are all over the damn place and I have enough jackets. So screw it!

Lady Di )O( said...

But do you have enough polo shirts? THAT is the question...

olddogdk said...

Mattso will never have enough polo shirts.

cjamster said...

I think RC could really bring to life the heart of the role of Rummy, who is on so many levels, culpable of so much.

Nice casting, Dog.

cjamster said...

P.S. Has anyone ever noticed that when Rumsfeld really gets his histrionic dander up -- like in his infamous "freedom is untidy" tirade -- he sounds exactly like Dr. Demento?

About Me

My photo
Wise beyond my years.