Cool ass picture of the sun!I mean hot ass picture of the sun.I mean, bad ass picture of the sun. I'm glad the sun is on our side man.
Your post made me think of TMBG's song about the sun. That made me smile. Thanks, buddy!
NEXT TIME WEAR SOME CLOTHES!
Clothes are for wimps.
Right on, Old Dog! Now, All you have to do is write "EdP for Pope" across your nekid ass & we'll be in business.
I love ya, OD, but I must, especially in light of PR Season 3, put in a request for more appearances here by Steener.Otherwise, I'm taking Nick.
Old Dog, is this the last post you will do until the sun actually becomes a red giant then implodes then goes supernova?Get with it sun...the universe ain't forever
uh son.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Cool ass picture of the sun!
I mean hot ass picture of the sun.
I mean, bad ass picture of the sun. I'm glad the sun is on our side man.
Your post made me think of TMBG's song about the sun. That made me smile. Thanks, buddy!
NEXT TIME WEAR SOME CLOTHES!
Clothes are for wimps.
Right on, Old Dog!
Now, All you have to do is write "EdP for Pope" across your nekid ass & we'll be in business.
I love ya, OD, but I must, especially in light of PR Season 3, put in a request for more appearances here by Steener.
Otherwise, I'm taking Nick.
Old Dog, is this the last post you will do until the sun actually becomes a red giant then implodes then goes supernova?
Get with it sun...the universe ain't forever
uh son.
Post a Comment