Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Back To Reality

My first day back at work, and it went fairly well. Not too stressful and everyone digs my new shades look. The ones I wore today are darker, smaller, square frames - not the fashionable monsters in the previous post. Edp told me that the new ones make me look like Jim Jones. I've got a dixie-cup of cool-aid for him. Yep, I'll be shades-guy until I get my fake eye back in my head.

I sat out the big O'Garverty 4th bash. I'm a bit leary yet of so much party hustle and bustle. I don't want to do something stupid and undo the good doctor's work. I'll have to just show up one day soon and set myself to drinking all the fan-cans in the garage fridge. Ah, the fan cans! I don't even like the Cubs, but the fan cans go down smooth!

4 comments:

Chris B. said...

We missed you at the bbq. Take it easy, dude. We'll commence to rocking next week or the following - let's not rush it.

I think you look like you're about to shoot sporting clays in that picture. (Then the porno thing.)

bigsoda said...

I thought "shoot sporting clays" was porno slang... We heart you Ol' Doggy-Dogg. We will rock as soon as you are back in da game. And, I think we should cover the song in DC Lies latest post.

edP said...

I love the fan cans. They go down smooth and sweet. Who would thought we would all grow to love the Pule in this way.

edP said...

I meant Pyle

About Me

My photo
Wise beyond my years.