Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Please, Make It STOP!



This is day 4, and I still have "Hey, Jealousy" stuck in my head!

I was never a big fan of the Gin Blossoms, and I'm still not. However, it was an O.K. show - it's pop. I'm afflicted now with that urgent tempo, melody and wavering vocal blasting in my skull every 5 minutes!

I need help. I've tried to get other songs stuck in my head, even other Gin Blossom songs, but I can't even think of any! It has a death grip on me.

Please put a different song in my head before I drive around this town and let the cops chase me around.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little Willy - which reminds me... cool patch, eh.

Lady Di )O( said...

Boom! Boom! Boom! Let's go back to me room.....

Michael K said...

Here is the song that will be in your head for the next few dats:

There she goes
There she goes again
Racing through my brain
And I just can't contain, this feeling that remains

There she blows
There she blows again
Pulsing through my vein
And I just can't contain, this feeling that remains

There she goes
There she goes again
She calls my name, pulls my train
And no-one else can heal my pain
But I just can't can't contain, this feeling that remains

There she goes
There she goes again
Chasing down my lane
And I just can't contain, this feeling that remains

There she goes
There she goes
There she goes

It's the catchiest song of all time since it basically nothing but the hook and chorus.

bigsoda said...

I used to have both my startup and shutdown sounds for my computer set to the entire "Immigrant Song..." Used to piss my hippie office mate off but, then, that was the idea...

P-Dizzle said...

Running Stevie Wonder's "Part Time Lover" through my noggin works pretty good for me in such situations.

edP said...

Now I've got Part Time Lover styuck in my head. Last time I try to help the Old Dog

bigsoda said...

Wait 'til you have a kid, dude. Lemme just say that, "the wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round..."

Michael K said...

And finally,

This is the song that never ends.
It just goes on and on my friends.
Some people started singing it not knowing what it was
And not they go on singing it forever just because...

This is the song that never ends...

Share with neighbor's kid. Arm self against kids parents. Enjoy.

DC Liar said...

I just checked out the Cornfest website. You'd better get 'Eye of the Tiger' stuck in your head, 'cause they're the headliners this year.

Shine up Vince, he's got a job to do on the 27th.

olddogdk said...

Vince is long gone. I'll should have a freshly refurbished Old Dog eye by then.

About Me

My photo
Wise beyond my years.