Let's all turn our saddened eyes away from the ever boiling mid-east turmoil and think about something else, for just a few moments.
Here is a low(er) fat alternative to the classic Francheezie. I call it the Turkeycheezie. It's made with turkey dogs and turkey bacon.

Mmmmmm! Tasty! It will leave you with a good feeling, not at all like that you get from; war in Iraq and Afghanistan; terrorist threats (domestic and from abroad); or the Israel/Palestine/Lebanon/Iran/Syria conflict.
Can't we all just have a big Turkeycheezie together?


11 comments:
I assume you ate these whilst sporting a Depenz?
I think there are enough offending meats to both sides of the conflict in the Middle East
Yea, it's not kosher, but there's no swine; so, Muslims can eat it!
I think I could make this vegetarian! Not dogs and fake bacon. What kind of cheese is that? Never thought of it before- cool. You rule old dog. Sorry Steener.
It's just American Cheeeeeez.
This shit is smart! (read: uncool)
TURKEY dogs and TURKEY bacon? Now if it was the real deal - then THAT shit would be stupid. Stupid like Heaven.
Heh - turkey cheese.
But, I don't understand... American Cheese named Turkey Bacon as part of the Axis of Evil Meats...
That Jackson Pollock birdshit painting looks more appetizing. Sorry. Enjoy!
how come the turkeycheezie appears to have had an application of hot fudge?
p.s. so that you don't think i'm some random comment-posting goofball, i am a faithful reader of kaka mak. :) doin' the old linky-loo...
oh. guess that still makes me a random comment-poster, anyway.
Post a Comment