Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I'm On The Patch




Here's the sexy little number I've been wearing. Skimpy, ain't it? Sorry, no shot of me wearing it. Maybe I'll model it sometime in the future.

So, Saturday night, the Steener and I are at the Gin Blossoms show in West Dundee, at the Clearwater Theater (my brother's band, Curbside Life, opened for them). I can't be sure that it wasn't the swagger of a couple Jack and Cokes or the eyepatch, but when I walked toward the bathroom, the crowd parted like the Red Sea for Moses. I got a lot of wide-eyed stares and I was a little freaked out by it. It was kinda nice, though. I wonder by how much a leather vest would have cranked-up the tough factor. I think Mike K. is almost correct: it could say "knife fight"; or, it could say "soap opera actor". In my case, it probably says "pencil accident".


2 comments:

Michael K said...

You should totally bedazzle that bitch and play Otto's as Dead or Alive. Last I checked: dead.

Chris B. said...

I'd bet you could skip to the head of the turk-cheezie line with that bad boy, too. (If I find out that's true, I may be investing in a patch of my own.)

About Me

My photo
Wise beyond my years.