Friday, June 30, 2006

I'm baaaaaaaaaaack!


I've learned a few things in the last week or so:


1. No more surgeries - ever!


2. A spouse who will take care of you is very good to have


3. I get bored


4. All the members of .38 Special have found work on the set of Dead Wood


5.
Surgery on your eye socket requires a radical change of style

12 comments:

Michael K said...

Good to hear form you. I was worried about .38 special.

Kim said...

"No more surgeries - ever!"

Um, okay, whatEVER!
In this pic, you look slicker than shit and cooler than, well, anyone else's blog pictures today.

If all it takes is a little eye-socket adjustment to bring THIS on, I say, um, bring IT on!

edP said...

He looks sharp.

Old Dog be a looker

Anonymous said...

LuLu is hot. So is OD in the yellow shirt. Glad yer back.

Lady Di )O( said...

Radical chnages of style can be the most fun ever.
I'm digging this phase.

Michael K said...

You look a little like a 70's era porn producer in that pic.

OD: Hi, I'm Kirk Conrad. Are you a struggling actress looking for some fast cash? Then you've cum to the right place. Um, that's the name of the film.

olddogdk said...

Of course I look good! Thanks, y'all. I'm tempted to show you a close-up of the eye, but trust me - you don't wanna see it!

Michael K said...

I wanna see the carnage too. I'm the guy who watches the surgery show on TLC.

olddogdk said...

Freaks! You're all freaks! It's already past the really fresh stage.

olddogdk said...

I know you're kidding, doofus! We'll see, so to speak.

P-Dizzle said...

You look like you're about to give Steve Austin his instructions.

olddogdk said...

Dammit! I did it again! That was me, not the Steener!

About Me

My photo
Wise beyond my years.