It's not Corn Fest is it?
Fits, doesn't it! Although, I welcome the street food. And the bad reconstituted rock bands. And the mullett gazing. Hell! I like it!
I believe the band is called McClusky, the album name is great, "The Difference Between You And Me is That I Am Not On Fire." Genious!
Thanks, Mike. I figured it out once I got off my ass and looked at the info.That stuff rules.
Aww, Yer listening to the stuff I sent you. I'm so proud.
Ooh I love McClusky. It's too bad they broke up. My favorite line would probably be when they claim they "take more drugs than a touring funk band". They're full of great one liners and titles...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
It's not Corn Fest is it?
Fits, doesn't it! Although, I welcome the street food. And the bad reconstituted rock bands. And the mullett gazing. Hell! I like it!
I believe the band is called McClusky, the album name is great, "The Difference Between You And Me is That I Am Not On Fire." Genious!
Thanks, Mike. I figured it out once I got off my ass and looked at the info.
That stuff rules.
Aww, Yer listening to the stuff I sent you. I'm so proud.
Ooh I love McClusky. It's too bad they broke up. My favorite line would probably be when they claim they "take more drugs than a touring funk band".
They're full of great one liners and titles...
Post a Comment