Ed has a point, but that last one was useful to Kaka. So, it was worth it .
Steener got back last Tuesday from Italy and has been sick ever since. Not good. She's much better now, though. There's some good pictures (of Italy. Not her being sick). I'll get some up (or, maybe I can persuade her to blog) later this evening, maybe.
I should really start carrying my camera. There's a PT-Cruiser parked outside of the library with a giant, blue baseball cap on top of it. The hat is bigger than the car. I want a giant kid in baseball gear to come running after it.
During all of the cat poop blogging, I finished A Brief History of Time. Yes, it takes me forever and a day to read a book. I don't spend enough time reading, and when I do I read slowly. I just started Darwinian Natural Right by Larry Arnhardt. Edp can go into much detail about it, and I hope that he does. I'll try to wrap my tiny brain around the book, but will rely on him to explain much of it, I'm sure. I hope that this book gives me a better understanding of natural right and Darwinism. Next in line is a giant book about Stalin, The Red Tsar.
I haven't filled the mp3 player with anything except what I already had on the computer, because, as I'm lazy, I haven't ripped much of anything in quite a while. So, I've got some Big Drag, followed by Starch, Iron Maiden, edp and Duran Duran. O.K. Liar and Ed, go ahead and rip into me about the Duran Duran. I'm ready. My first response to your crap is; no, I don't confuse the mp3 player with the tampons in my purse.
I'm really looking forward to rockin' with the Big Draggers on Thursday. After seeing Chris rockin' out with the band he's cheating on us with, I also really want to play another show. Gonna have to work on that.
I'm gonna get my scrawny butt back to the office now, so's I can eat my sammich.
Catch you all later.
Wednesday, June 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
we went camping up north over memorial day and while driving home through wine country we listened to Rio in it's entirety. rock-n-roll!
Hey, you listen to all the Duran Duran you want; but EdP? Yeesh.
Post a Comment