Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Yikes

I mentioned to someone this afternoon that I have an appointment with a doctor on Friday. I joked that they are going to remove my brain. This person said, "You serious?"


I said, "No. They can have my brain when they pry it from my cold, dead hand."


She didn't get it.

6 comments:

Michael K said...

I thought they went ahead and took it out when they took your eye.

I would use this opportunity to manipulate this retard and make their life a livng hell. Unless it is Lisa. She's hot.

olddogdk said...

Steener is feeling much better. I'll be sure to smooch her for you.

Mike, I'm trying to think of who "Lisa" is. But, I'll take your word for it.

Oh, and they can have my eye. I didn't want that.

Lady Di )O( said...

I feel this is the perfect opportunity to let everyone know how they can become "first-person consent" organ donors (meaning no one will need your next of kin's authorization for you to donate). In Illinois please go to http://www.lifegoeson.com elsewhere in the country you can go to http://www.shareyourlife.org to sign up as your state requires. Organ donation saves lives. 17 people a day die waiting for organs that would otherwise be buried or cremated.

If you aren't going to use it anymore why deny someone else the gift of life? I see the lives of children saved weekly by this awesome gift.

Stepping off my soapbox...

LadyDi, who works in pediatric transplantation

Lady Di )O( said...

post scrpit - we don't want Old Dog's old, stanky, drinky, remaining eye.
;-)

olddogdk said...

It's like a liquor candy. You bite into the chocolate and booze squirts out.

Michael K said...

I'm sorry. I meant Tina. Been away from HHE too long.

About Me

My photo
Wise beyond my years.