Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Litter Blog

Seeing that I am starting to take some crap for not having blogged in a while, I'll address the litter box issue in more detail.

Kaka, the pee can be found outside of the litter box for, I think, several reasons. It could be that the cat is lazy or just happened to be tired. Jimmy the Greek would tell us that the white cat is lazy. But, whatever the color scheme of your feline, it can be that it is a little lazy or tired. I've seen it. Kinda drowsily walks into the box, makes a half-hearted show of moving the litter around and then squats with its ass over the edge of the box. And there you have it. Or, it could be that kitty isn't feeling well. In which case, keep an eye on it.

The litter box is generally a good place to find out what's going on with your cat. For instance, are all of those "snacks" you're throwing its way doing some damage? Check the box. Is it getting enough to drink? Check the box. Is it lazy? Check around the box.

Best cat litter? Special kitty scoopable. You can buy it in the big box for as much as you pay for half the litter in the plastic container. Keep one of the plastic containers around, invest $2.50 in a large scoop and and a funnel, and you're saving big bucks on good quality ground clay litter.

That's all for cat poop talk today.

See you in the blogosphere.

2 comments:

edP said...

It's a week later and you are still talking about cat shit.

Kim said...

Thank you OD.
I think it could be related to
X-Treme Fluffy. The Himalayan takes all sorts of precautions to keep the stuff off the fluff.

Or maybe Smoosh wanted to make a point?

About Me

My photo
Wise beyond my years.