Friday, May 26, 2006

I Love You Jonny Cat

14 comments:

Lady Di )O( said...

Only 5 per box and they call themselves "#1".

What a rip.

Michael K said...

Drunk?

olddogdk said...

Di: Best damn cat box liners. Also, there's the whole "Johnny Cakes" Sopranos thing, but the jokes not that funny, I guess.

Michael: Only a little.

Michael K said...

I figured.

olddogdk said...

Oh, like you've never taken a picture of cat box liners!

Kim said...

Is that Black Tarry Stool's foot on the box?

edP said...

Old Dog you've been doing so good on your drinking lately. Keep up the good work.

tom o said...

hey, what's with new posts?!! slacker! lay off the catnip!

kroushlconflict said...

Black tarry stool refuses to put his meaty paws in the box if they have liners....he's snobby like that.

olddogdk said...

I pity you, kroushlconflict. I can't imagine life without them.

Lady Di )O( said...

Lazy blogger....

edP said...

Ya know instead of posting about the food you eat maybe you can get a few 100 posts out of the food/liquor you spill.

You're clumsy

Kim said...

Yesterday, there was urine NEXT to one our litter boxes.
OD, can you explain?

Kim said...

Um, "our" in the sense that Bob or I bought them, so yes, we own them. But we don't use them.
Ok, just so we's clear ...

About Me

My photo
Wise beyond my years.