Sunday, May 21, 2006

Breakfast


- Turkey bacon and cheese omelet
- turkey bacon
- whole grain waffles

It's all about the turkey bacon. Naturally, I put Tapatio sauce on the eggs.

My first ever attempt at flipping an omelet went much better than I expected. I lost only about 1/4 of the entire thing.

Fuel for a new session of Cousin Billy Joel, unfortunately for all of you.

6 comments:

Michael K said...

Has turkey bacon technology gotten better. The last ime I had it (about 8 years ago) it tasted nothing like bacon and wouldn't get crispy, just hard.

edP said...

You breakfast looks like it should be hangin in the L'Ouvreeeee.

Good work son.

olddogdk said...

Get the Jennie-O brand. It tastes like bacon and will get crispy if you cook it in the oven.

Michael K said...

Cool beans

P-Dizzle said...

Have you tried the Yucatan Sunshine habanero sauce? It's at Jewel. Not too hot, very flavorful. I like a lot of the hot sauces and it's probably my favorite "go-to" everyday sauce.

olddogdk said...

Have not tried it, but surely will. P. Dawg, with a hot sauce rec.

About Me

My photo
Wise beyond my years.