Tuesday, May 02, 2006

And The Winner Is...

The Steener!

She shared the award with a colleague and was introduced to the crowd with a long list of her accomplishments and contributions. She doesn't believe it, but she is bright an knowledgable. I don't know why I'm lettin' that woman go git all that book lernin'! I can't barely understand her an her all high fallootin' talkin. I just says, "Whar's ma dinner!???" an she don't say nuthin'! Ain't right, I tells ya.

And now, the gastroblog from the day:

- Coffee and cereal at home (and a donut)
- More and more coffee at the event
- Piles, and piles of spicy chicken and brocolli at the China House
- The usual egg rolls, crab rangoon, honey chicken

I should have had one little hot dog wrapped in bacon, because it's all I can think about since then. Damn. I should know better than to pass on that little treat.

BURP!

2 comments:

bigsoda said...

Share some o' them bacon wrapped wienies with me!

edP said...

Geez, why don't you just text message the old dog already!

About Me

My photo
Wise beyond my years.