Friday, April 28, 2006

A Good Weekend

I hope the weather is good. However, if it's not, it'll still be good. Rock and/or Roll this evening and Sunday is an award ceremony at which the Steener will receive a teaching award. She's pretty modest about her accomplishments; therefore, I'll trumpet them. She's being recognized for excellence in teaching composition.


I have no plans on Saturday, which is just fine with me.

9 comments:

Kim said...

I drew a pig like you suggested Old Dog. Because I didn't draw a tail on my piggy, it determined I have no sex life.

NO COMMENT!

olddogdk said...

No tail!

Bad joke.

edP said...

Congrats and lots of love to the Stenner.

No love to the Old Dog.

Ok, some love to the Old DOg.

bigsoda said...

Congrats, Steen'r. I give love to the Goblin, but she don't give it back...

Kim said...

Congrats, Steener!
Wow. I wanna hear about this award. I'll give love to the Goblin, but I'll wear gloves and a catcher's mask while doing so :)!

Michael K said...

Steener be educatin' all ovah dis bitch! All ya all mutha fuckaz best be gettin you learn on when the Steener be on the set! Word.

edP said...

Peaceout?

P-Dizzle said...

Congratulations Steener! Molding them Englishing minds!

Why those other instructors aren't fit to lick your shoe!

Lady Di )O( said...

Twirly, swirly, rock and rolly

*~*~congratulations~*~*

to YOU!

TODAY!

And TOMORROW!!!

About Me

My photo
Wise beyond my years.