Wednesday, April 26, 2006

CRAP!

I spent all of my time looking at your damn blogs and ran out of time to put anything on mine!

Curses!

Quick rant:

I hate everything, everybody and your mother wears combat boots!

Have a nice day.

10 comments:

edP said...

Best rant ever.

tom o said...

hate = good!

Michael K said...

And you used "you're" wrong. So suck on that, windbag!

olddogdk said...

I don't know what you're talking about, Mike.

I love the internets!

Michael K said...

Your ability to edit your comments is the greatest failing of blogs.

Anonymous said...

OD, at least your being honest.

bigsoda said...

Oh, c'mon! Not wearing combat boots was the only nice thing I had to say about my mother... Dammit...

olddogdk said...

bigsoda? Is that you?

Dude, your mom is cool!

Kim said...

I think Big Soda once said his mom used to SMOKE in the SHOWER. How cool is that, I ask you?

Lady Di )O( said...

Rant, hate, suck! Space, big freakin whoop!

Go get to blogging, Mr. One Eye!

About Me

My photo
Wise beyond my years.