Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Y'know What I Hate?

I hate puppies. That's right- I hate puppies. They're little stinking shit machines, that's what they are. I don't know why people bring them into their homes! For cryin' out loud, people, what is the purpose of having them? Aren't we above living with animals after these thousands of years of being here? Haven't we learned that by now? They grow into dogs that crap all over the place. It's bad enough with the hippies doing that, why do we have to encourage animals to do it too?

Another thing I hate - people who like puppies.

11 comments:

DC Liar said...

This from a man who wholly accepts a box full of shit in his kitchen.

P-Dizzle said...

I'm telling trixy! You're dead, Randy!

olddogdk said...

What the hell crawled up dc liar's ass? Box of shit in my kitchen? Who does he think he's talking to, the Old Dog?

Kim said...

Randy? Who are those young hoodlums in your profile photo?

DC Liar said...

Goblin. OK, the box of shit may be in the bathroom.
---
Oh crap, Joe's actually going into full RG meltdown.

Chris B. said...

He does look just like Randy...

Michael K said...

This dude looks just like Joey!

edP said...

Whose blog in this anyway?

I don't care. I'm with ya Randy Dog. Fuck the fucking puppies!

Kim said...

I have no doubt that what Steener says is true.

P-Dizzle said...

That's the Lords of Flatbush, kaka. Randi-Jo is a charter member.

P-Dizzle said...

Age-ism. Old Dog doesn't like "young dog."

About Me

My photo
Wise beyond my years.