Alright, so the last couple of posts, particularly the former, was a bad idea. My lack of forethought is what always weakens every argument I make, provided I actually have an argument somewhere in the mess of words that I produce. Thank Ja for EdP.
I want to talk about how freakin' hot it is in this public library today. As you might already know, the weather does not adhere to the municipal schedule for the turning off of the heat and turning on of the air conditioning in public buildings. I'm sitting here in denial while I listen to a fan whir. If I stop typing for even a moment, the combination of quiet, warmth and the fan noise will put me to sleep instantly.
I also want to talk about the killer beans and rice I made last night. Yummy. I like it when I cna just whip something tasty up without any real recipe to follow. I lied, I loosely followed a recipe, but I think my lack of proper ingedients made something better than what the recipe could.
Everyone have a fantastic day, and I'll see you Century of Progress guys tonight.
Friday, April 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
That is a little frightening, Steener. If I were you, I wouldn't sit next to anything hot for a few days.
I went to the Sox game tonight. They didn't win but it was mad fun.
Just keeping on your change-the-subject theme.
But, they won today!
I KNOW!!!!!
Post a Comment