Joey, if we can agree on one thing it's that we both like some profane dipshits named Dante, Randal, Jay, and Silent Bob. I do worry that this might be a little too cameo packed though. Until its release, "Try not to suck any dick on the way to the car!"
But I'm not even supposed to be here today!!People say crazy shit during sex. Once I called this girl "Mom".There's nothing more exhilerating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Joey, if we can agree on one thing it's that we both like some profane dipshits named Dante, Randal, Jay, and Silent Bob.
I do worry that this might be a little too cameo packed though.
Until its release, "Try not to suck any dick on the way to the car!"
But I'm not even supposed to be here today!!
People say crazy shit during sex. Once I called this girl "Mom".
There's nothing more exhilerating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?
Post a Comment