So, I went to the Junction to get my Francheezie and find that it is no longer on the menu. They were nice enough to put one together for me that consisted of two dogs with the cheeze and bacon, deep fried, but the bun was a seeded sub bun. Not the same, but still good. But, WHY TAKE IT OFF OF THE MENU?
I think that I know the answer. It's a conspiracy. Slowly, the far left wing elements in the world are trying to take away our meat. The evidence is all around. There are far more meat alternatives available, even in our fast food restaurants. I think they are putting pressure on the restaurant industry with threats to unionize unless they PHASE OUT MEAT. They chose to eliminate the Francheezie because of its selective appeal. Only a small number of people will complain. Therefore, they can make the argument that we are just a small, fringe group of radicals, and should not be taken seriously. Next, they'll go after the hot ham and cheese, and then the Monte Cristo until they work their way up to the Rueben. After that, they will boldly go after the bacon cheeseburger! WE ARE THEN DOOMED, AND THEY WILL HAVE WON!
We cannot let this happen!
If you love the American way and meat, you MUST take action. Write to your congressmen and demand that they TAKE ACTION against the communist efforts to take away our meat. Also, go to restaurants and order a Francheezie. If they tell you that they don't serve them, ASK TO SPEAK WITH THE MANAGER and demand to know why.
Fight against the incremental efforts to take away our right to eat a Francheezie!
Monday, May 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
I have my own theory about why they took it off the menu. They got sick of cleaning up dead bodies in the parking lot and anal leakage in the booths.
Dude... The only wienies we left-leaning individuals are trying to get rid of are the ones in office. Maybe some right-wing nutjob renamed it "Freedomcheezie" and you couldn't find it.
Whatever's going on, we must band together against whatever force is trying to deny us our bacon wrapped whatever! Viva la Francheezie!!!
I'll sacrifice my first born son before I let them take away my Monte Cristo!!
That's the spirit!
We are the Francheezie Nation!
You guys are all french
If you put on the Studden Pink Belt and wore it to the joint, I betcha they'd be likely to listen to you about this, OD.
I've seen the way that the owners look at guys like that. They'd probably throw me out of the place, Kaka.
Post a Comment