Saturday, May 20, 2006

Day 2: The Old Dog and The Old Cat


The Steener is visiting relatives in Italy. Hopefully, we won't both be eating off of the floor by the time she gets back. I have a few projects planned for the week, but mostly I'm looking forward to making a dent in a tub of horseradish-cheddar spread. Tonight - Bog at Otto's.

4 comments:

DC Liar said...

What a sweet cat.

What the hell did you do with Goblin? Is this her non-evil twin?

Lady Di )O( said...

What aren't you in Italy???

SCOOT!

Michael K said...

I am having trounle deciphering your expression. Sad? Pensive? Defiant? High? I'm leaning towards the latter but I thought you quit doing that stuff.

bigsoda said...

That expression is the "i'm blinking morse code... save me from the cat... the cat has taken control..."

About Me

My photo
Wise beyond my years.