Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Go Sports!

I finally made it to an NIU basketball game. The men's team, which is tied for first place in the MAC West, played Central Michigan (not a powerhouse, and I think the worst in the division). NIU won, but - ugh!

I'm no athlete, or know much about the game, but I can tell which team is playing like they care, and it wasn't the Huskies.

It was nice to see the new Convocation Center, and if it ever hosts enough people to fill it - I mean, for a sporting event, not the recent sold out Rascal Flats concert (Remember, it's DeKalb) - it would be impressive.




4 comments:

edP said...

I missed the Rascal Flats show?!?!
Dammit!

Kim said...

The Old Dog probably has no idea I mentioned him by name in one of my posts.

Kim said...

Speaking of which, Ed did you get that mad props I gave for you rock comment a few posts back?

edP said...

Oh yeah - it was great lady - I posted something. It's nice to be thought of well...you rock you know that.

Hi Old Dog

About Me

My photo
Wise beyond my years.