Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Here's A Tip...

A very "challenging" customer sent a nice tip to me this week. He suggested that I go drink with it. Instead, I bought some fancy-ass coffee to brew in the giant perk at work and a mess of fancy-ass cookies to go along with it. It wasn't enough for the whole staff to drink on. So, coffee that's better than the crap we normally drink and a mess of cookies will do.

Customer service can really suck, but sometimes a little acknowledgment of that fact helps.

Thanks, Mr. O'Meara!

This post goes out to all my HHE crew.

4 comments:

edP said...

I love hhe!

Michael K said...

That's very nice of you. Do you guys still have donut day?

olddogdk said...

Yes, the Day Of The Donut is a continuing tradition.

Michael K said...

Good to hear it. If it ever goes away, you should quit and burn the place to the ground.

About Me

My photo
Wise beyond my years.