I just wrote a post that nobody will see. I was complaining about being sick of hearing people complain that we're living in a police state where your freedom to criticize the government is severly limited. Horseshit. We do it all the time. If you aren't publically criticising your government, then you are a coward. I was more detailed in my little rant, but it would make me sound like a bigger ass then this did.
One thing though: If you are not happy with power concentrated in the executive and judicial branches, then pressure your congressmen/women to get off of their lazy asses and do some responsible legislatin' for a change.
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other News Sources
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(117)
-
▼
March
(21)
- Another Musical Masterpiece (or, a piece of someth...
- No, I am not Randy!
- Buck Owens
- Are Rickshaws The Answer To Our Dependance On Mide...
- The Face of Democracy
- Now For Something Fun!
- Unpublished
- New Feature Of The New Old Dog Blog - Music
- Oldies and The Clippers
- The Garbage My Friend, Is Blowing In The Wind
- Crazy Old Dog Is Bloggin' Again!
- Gas Prices
- Otto Von Bismarck
- I Am One Of Them
- Somebody Buy This Kid A Chapman Stick
- Nice Quote
- What a Freakin' Day!
- I'm Much Better Looking Than George Clooney
- George Clooney Is An Ass
- More About Eating
- Grrrrr!
-
▼
March
(21)


7 comments:
I don't think the problem is that we are not allowed to criticize but rather our criticisms are too often dismissed. Maybe if we just did a better job of voting?
Maybe. But, why would you expect someone you disagree with to NOT dismiss your criticism?
Amen OD. Well said!
You Go, Joe!!
Old Dog, you're so sexy when you get all political like that.
BUT you have a long way to go before you can call that a proper "rant."
I know. I go around rantless all day long.
Post a Comment