Wednesday, March 08, 2006

What a Freakin' Day!

Now that I think about it, what a freakin' week - and it's only Wednesday!

A little break tomorrow, though. I'm driving along with the wife to take a couple friends to the airport. Maybe we'll stop at a few places we don't get to often, like the Trader Joe's. I'm hooked on the Kashi Good Friends cereal, and I can only find it there. I think the package design is geared toward older folks who need help with moving things along, but I don't care. I like that sort of grain, bran type of stuff. Also, Trader Joe's has much wine that I like.

Most of all, I just like driving around with the wife. We travel well together. It should be a good day. If I time it right, I'll have a couple of hours to kick back before heading out to practice at Chris B's. Rock!

Now, about food. I'm leaning toward turkey tacos tonight. It's the last episode of Project Runway tonight, and that calls for something special, and turkey tacos is pretty special.

10 comments:

Michael K said...

Uhhh... Turkey tacos? Project runway? Kashi? Do you wear clogs now? This is the blog of an aging spinster.

edP said...

What's project runaway?

DC Liar said...

What's project runaway?

It's like American Idol for homosexuals.

P.S. Santino was robbed.

olddogdk said...

I KNEW YOU WATCHED IT, JOSH! What's more, you have an opinion about it.

"Where's Andrea?"

olddogdk said...

Yes, Michael, I wear clogs now, and I'm a liberal.

DC Liar said...

The Girl watches it. I was held captive... um...uh, she forced me?

Shut up.

Michael K said...

Whatever Joe. I think you need to go turn over your Shawn Colvin record and get some more scruchies for your pony tail.

Josh, I too caught a bit of it while the wife watched but for most of it I was watching a movie on my laptop. Uhh... Fried Green Tomatoes.

Lady Di )O( said...

Santino was robbed?

DANIEL was robbed!!

Project Runway. Ah, what will I do without it? Watch the Season 1 DVD, I suppose.

BIG blog on Chloe and her stupid win tomorrow night.

- Lady Di, Project Runway and Trader Hoe's fanatic

Lady Di )O( said...

*giggle*

I meant JOE'S.

-30 going on 17...

Chris B. said...

OD, you forgot to mention which lotion you were using on your elbows at the time.

About Me

My photo
Wise beyond my years.