In an effort to not appear as though I've been improperly influenced, I plan to give back the monetary value of all gifts that I've ever received. It'll take a while, but I'll start where I likely might have begun to be susceptible. I have to find the red haired kid in my third grade class. I need to give him 32 cents for the eraser that he gave to me when I forgot mine. Then, there's the other kid who gave me the bag of Fritos - that's 45 cents, in 1975 dollars.
If you're waiting for your rebate, just be patient. I'll eventually get to you.
Wednesday, January 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other News Sources
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(117)
-
▼
January
(19)
- Declaring Joehad
- More about Ask The Old Dog
- Table 22
- No More Ask The Old Dog
- Ask The Old Dog
- Ask The Old Dog
- Ask The Old Dog
- Ed Pissy
- Big Eatin' Weekend
- Appearances
- Dafeated
- Chili
- The Magic Buffet
- I Think I Won The Deathmatch
- Family Time
- Worst Night Of My Life
- My Second Post Of The Evening
- My Strange Way Of Life
- Bring it on!
-
▼
January
(19)


5 comments:
Like the Naitive American group (I forget which council) did yesterday - I will not allow you to return the Old Dog whiskey I got you 2 Christmases ago - you're stuck with the taint of that shit.
Actually, I'll accept more of that.
What is the monetary value of the clap?
How 'bout the appearance of another post ya dipthong!
How do you plan to give back ten years of balls-to-the-wall, ass-kicking rock drumming?
Post a Comment