Friday: Garibaldi's Cheezy Beef and Cheese Fries
Saturday: Pizza
Sunday: Pizza and enchiladas
and ice cream cake
I'm gonna explode.
Sunday, January 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other News Sources
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(117)
-
▼
January
(19)
- Declaring Joehad
- More about Ask The Old Dog
- Table 22
- No More Ask The Old Dog
- Ask The Old Dog
- Ask The Old Dog
- Ask The Old Dog
- Ed Pissy
- Big Eatin' Weekend
- Appearances
- Dafeated
- Chili
- The Magic Buffet
- I Think I Won The Deathmatch
- Family Time
- Worst Night Of My Life
- My Second Post Of The Evening
- My Strange Way Of Life
- Bring it on!
-
▼
January
(19)


6 comments:
How can you eat like this Joe? Where is your ass?
Good lord man.
No post? What, didn't you eat anything on Monday?
You are gonna run into Paula Dean in the hospital soon.
I thought you weren't interested in taking over the Gastroblog!
I'm flirting with assuming the role of Gastroblog. I want to be all things to all people. I gotta stay diversified.
Post a Comment