Geez! Ed is quite the damanding little prick.
O.K., here's your post:
I ate leftover pizza and enchiladas. You happy?
I'm really starting to get a little insecure about all of this criticism of what I eat. You're going to cause me to spiral into an eating disorder. I might develop a body complex and starve myself like one of those stick skinny hollywood starlets. Who, by the way I can't stop reading about. I can't get enough of the latest dish on Nicole, Paris and Lindsay. As far as I can tell, Nicole is the only one of the three with even a little bit of dignity. The other two appear to be, well, hooooooooooooooors. Dumb, shallow, coke fiend hooooooooooooooooooooors. I just think it's great that we get to read and hear about them. It matters so much that I have an opinion about them and their silly doings.
While I'm on the subject of opinions, what's the level of interst out there for another blog dedicated to, "Ask The Old Dog"? It might be a perfect way for me to revisit that idea and come out of my shell a bit.
Tuesday, January 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other News Sources
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(117)
-
▼
January
(19)
- Declaring Joehad
- More about Ask The Old Dog
- Table 22
- No More Ask The Old Dog
- Ask The Old Dog
- Ask The Old Dog
- Ask The Old Dog
- Ed Pissy
- Big Eatin' Weekend
- Appearances
- Dafeated
- Chili
- The Magic Buffet
- I Think I Won The Deathmatch
- Family Time
- Worst Night Of My Life
- My Second Post Of The Evening
- My Strange Way Of Life
- Bring it on!
-
▼
January
(19)


5 comments:
Is there something wrong with " Dumb, shallow, coke fiend hooooooooooooooooooooors"!? :-)
I say you spare us YET ANOTHER page to visit to read your nuggets of wisdom and work the "Ask The Old Dog" into this blog.
Heck, I can't even bring myself to bookmark this page yet.
Shallow coke fiend whores are the best kind of whores.
AND YESSS WE NEED ASK THE OLD DOG!
And we need more posts
Please.
Post a Comment