I would love to take credit for creating this new tool in my personal arsenal, but I cannot. HHE Jeff empowered me with this extraordinary idea early this morning. With his invention, he has named that which is the kernal of my pissy power. The very heart of what I was trying to project with my prior clumsy efforts to offer advice is my will to wage a self-righteous war on stupidity in this world.
I accept that there are those smarter than me. However, as a Joehadist of one, I choose to ignore my own shortcomings and now do declare Joehad.
As they say, you go to Joehad with the army that you have.
I expect to modify my strategy and techiques as needed during the course of this noble campaign, but I will never stray from my goal, that of defeating stupidity in every corner of this earth.
Today, I pledge to comment randomly on events near to me, as well as on events occuring far away from me that I have no stake in. I will make outlandish claims that I can achieve goals that are far beyond my reach. With bravery I will continue to give advice when called upon to do so, and when necessary I will offer it without solicitation. Therefore, Ask The Old Dog is once again a feature of my blog.
Bring it on!
Tuesday, January 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other News Sources
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(117)
-
▼
January
(19)
- Declaring Joehad
- More about Ask The Old Dog
- Table 22
- No More Ask The Old Dog
- Ask The Old Dog
- Ask The Old Dog
- Ask The Old Dog
- Ed Pissy
- Big Eatin' Weekend
- Appearances
- Dafeated
- Chili
- The Magic Buffet
- I Think I Won The Deathmatch
- Family Time
- Worst Night Of My Life
- My Second Post Of The Evening
- My Strange Way Of Life
- Bring it on!
-
▼
January
(19)


1 comment:
Dear Old Dog,
I'm currently in a rock and roll band in the process of recording our first album. It's been quite a process but ultimately very rewarding.
The thing is, we are having trouble deciding on a name. Every few months, we'll change it, and say it's final, and announce it to everybody--and then change it again.
What can we do about this pickle?
Post a Comment