Monday, January 30, 2006

More about Ask The Old Dog

Alright, I'm willing to continue giving advice, but maybe I need to fine tune the format.

P. Dawg has a point, that it's just you guys, but I got frightened when a question came through on a comment on my last Ask The Old Dog post (I deleted that post) from a name I did not recognize. It was also very dirty and disturbing. I found out that it was entered by MKS on behalf of John L. She says it's a true story.

I'm not really interested in getting into that kind of advice. There is a threshold that I will not cross. I don't even want to see those types of questions, especially from names I don't recognize. Sometimes bozos browse these blogs and leave bizarre shit. That freaks me out. I should know, I do that sometimes myself.

I really do like giving advice, and it satisfies my need to be a complete jerk without really meaning what I say. That little exercise vents my spirit and is one of the things that prevents me from actually being a people hating jerk.

For now, I'm totally open to any questions (or Spill or Dil, for that matter) from my friends, if they don't mind letting me show my complete ignorance. Like I say, I do enjoy it.

As for G. Bushy, I'd really like to get a question from him. If you're reading this, Mr. President, please, please let me advise you. I have some great ideas for you.

6 comments:

edP said...

Dr. Dog - heal thyself

Michael K said...

Cear Abby you are not. More like Dear Crabby. Good to hear you will continue.

I am really glad you deleted what sounds like something gross. I almost puked when I read a passage from last week's Savage Love and I am still recovering from flashbacks of the mental image.

Michael K said...

Dear Old Dog,

Canada's conservative party recently ousted their liberal party leadership. Will my grandparents still be able to smuggle medication across the border?

edP said...

More importantly - can we get decent American porn into the poor deprived Canadian marketplace?

edP said...

OK - I know that Winapeg (I think) has some world class stirp joints.

edP said...

Strip joints
editorial ed

About Me

My photo
Wise beyond my years.