Saturday, January 07, 2006

Worst Night Of My Life

I don't know if it was a flu or food poisoning (I'm thinking the latter), but after consuming that lovely meal I described in my previous post, I spent the next 6 hours going through hell. I've never had food poisoning, but this matched the description. At about 5am I was considering 911, but then I remembered that "911 is a joke", and decided to just tough it out.

I slept and slept and slept and slept and am doing much better now.

I'm ready to rock out tonight.

Speaking of which, I'd like to give my thanks to Andy S. for getting a reminder out to all of the NIU English dept. types today. He's good people.

2 comments:

edP said...

Yick Old Dirty Dog! You certainly were doing better by Sat - good show eh. I'm not sure if I held up my end - but you did just swell - even your one mess up wasn't your fault - Dev & I forgot to tell you what the fuck we were doing. Good work young man/old dog

olddogdk said...

You did fine, edp. We held together. Any goofs added charm.

About Me

My photo
Wise beyond my years.