I do owe Michael K. an answer to his question. Therefore, my last response is to his question:
Dear Old Dog,
Sometimes when I pee, the stream is split in 2 and I piss all over the place. What are the possible causes and solutions for this?
Well, Michael, I think that you shouldn't grab your member so tightly while trying to pee. If you can't stop doing that, then don't pee.
And that's that.
Long live G Bushy.


4 comments:
If "Ask the Old Dog" goes under, then the terrorists win. You have to keep on fighting the good fight for the true Americans, unless you hate freedom. I have faith in you Old Dog, show those fanatics who's boss.
Yeah. You don't want those tree huggin, no advice liking, battery company name ripoff ecoterrorists to win do you? They want to see you run out of business so they can provide the following answer for every question:
"Buy hemp."
And I can't accept that as an answer to all/most/or any of my problems...
Oh, by the way - I once told Bill Garver: "If we don't go to see Collateral Damage, it means the terorists will have already won."
To which Bill responded: "Can't we just let them win ed?"
"It also invites too much criticism, and I can't handle that."
Yeah, but isn't it just Us Clowns criticizing you? Or are there Actual People who take issue with your advice?
Come on Old Dog! Now it is my turn to tell you to take heart! I haven't nuked my blog for a whole month!
Post a Comment