Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Bring it on!

Somebody thinks he's a real Mr. Smarty Pants! Well, I plan to post every single day! At least once, even if I don't have anything to say. Just like a real blog, dammit!

I am just starting to freak out about how I can't imagine life now without having access to a computer network. I take that back: I can imagine it. It's appealing, yet I don't think that I could do it. I mean, I could DO it, but I would have a very difficult time relating to people without being part of it. I'd be an outsider with strange ideas and a strange way of life. There should be more of that, though.

4 comments:

P-Dizzle said...

Tell us more about your "strange way of life" you demented bastard.

Kim said...

I'm glad your back to blogger--I have troubles just viewing the Spaces pages so frankly I didn't check out that other one that much. But now I will, um, you demented bastard.

Michael K said...

I agree with kaka mak. I have a Mac and the MSN spaces don't work so good and i have trouble logging in to leave comments. The blogspot is much easier.

I am planning on making a DeKalb visit to give Laura a break from my non-stop crap. You know me so you can imagine what it must be like to live with me. Don't get me started about what it must be like to SLEEP with me.

I was thinking sometime in February when nothing is happening or if there is a good show. Let me know.

edP said...

Bring It On - more proof that you were gbushy

About Me

My photo
Wise beyond my years.