Now, for those who are counting, here is a new topic. Food.
Chris has announced the death of Gastroblog. Too bad. I will not take it over, though. It's hard enought to post to one blog. As a shout out to the Gblog, I would like to tell you what I just ate for a late dinner:
Refried beans, covered with a nice mix of south-of-the-border style cheeses, J-peppers and my fovorite hot sauce, Tapatio. Of course, with the nice, crunchy tortilla chips that I love so much. The beans were canned. So what?
Yes, the wife is out of town. Meals are really just glorified snacking sessions. The cat has gone into full throttle begging mode. Without the Steener around, it's just a guy and a mean cat.
Thursday, January 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other News Sources
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(117)
-
▼
January
(19)
- Declaring Joehad
- More about Ask The Old Dog
- Table 22
- No More Ask The Old Dog
- Ask The Old Dog
- Ask The Old Dog
- Ask The Old Dog
- Ed Pissy
- Big Eatin' Weekend
- Appearances
- Dafeated
- Chili
- The Magic Buffet
- I Think I Won The Deathmatch
- Family Time
- Worst Night Of My Life
- My Second Post Of The Evening
- My Strange Way Of Life
- Bring it on!
-
▼
January
(19)


4 comments:
You know...I always liked Goblin. Not that the feeling was mutual I'm sure. Glad to hear she's doing well--few months back you posted she was sick, I think.
You mean "An Old Dog and a mean cat". Or perhaps, "An Old Dog, a mean cat, and a cloud of methane".
I think I've actually heard you brag of this recipe before--and I think it was actually at a party at kaka mak's house years ago.
You maniac you.
I like Cholula. Tastes good, wooden cap. What's not to like?
Post a Comment