The King Of DeKalb threw his annual pagan chili festival last night. It was well attented. Once again, Jake was in the bathroom the whole time Figora played. I really hope that he gets to see them play someday. I think he'd really like them.
I avoided the super hot stuff, and stuck to the chicken, chorizo and chocolate chili. I also had some venison chili that was pretty damn good.
Old homeless Steven was our houseguest. It was nice to see that lug again. We just finished of a giant Lincoln Inn breakfast with him, Jake and Maria. Without getting too mushy, I really want everyone to know how good it made me feel to get to see and hang out with a bunch of nice people last night, too numerous to list.
I'm now going to try to remember everyone that I spoke with last night. [populating list]
Sunday, January 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other News Sources
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(117)
-
▼
January
(19)
- Declaring Joehad
- More about Ask The Old Dog
- Table 22
- No More Ask The Old Dog
- Ask The Old Dog
- Ask The Old Dog
- Ask The Old Dog
- Ed Pissy
- Big Eatin' Weekend
- Appearances
- Dafeated
- Chili
- The Magic Buffet
- I Think I Won The Deathmatch
- Family Time
- Worst Night Of My Life
- My Second Post Of The Evening
- My Strange Way Of Life
- Bring it on!
-
▼
January
(19)


2 comments:
Ah, the Chili Parties. Looking forward to the list, O.D., and a vicarious thrill.
The Chili Solstice was great. I get misty-eyed just going back to that apartment. So many good times...
Paul said he put 1.5 pounds of chocolate in the chili you spoke of - it went pretty quickly. The buffalo chili was also pretty damn good.
K-Mak - nice picture.
Post a Comment