Steener and I went to the office holiday party this evening. Yes, it's after the holidays. Just as last year, it was buffet plus - MAGICIAN! Not just any magician, he's a COMEDIC MAGICIAN! That's right, he's FUNNY! And he does MAGIC!
I miss the days when we had the BBQ and hot dog buffet at the Blackhawk and then went bowling in the Huskie Den. Sure, there was no COMEDIC MAGICIAN!, but there was magic on those lanes and on those pool tables. Wait a minute - there was no booze at the Huskie Den.
I'll take the MAGIC!
Thursday, January 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other News Sources
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(117)
-
▼
January
(19)
- Declaring Joehad
- More about Ask The Old Dog
- Table 22
- No More Ask The Old Dog
- Ask The Old Dog
- Ask The Old Dog
- Ask The Old Dog
- Ed Pissy
- Big Eatin' Weekend
- Appearances
- Dafeated
- Chili
- The Magic Buffet
- I Think I Won The Deathmatch
- Family Time
- Worst Night Of My Life
- My Second Post Of The Evening
- My Strange Way Of Life
- Bring it on!
-
▼
January
(19)


4 comments:
Was I fired?
Dude, I thought you were talking about Jimmy Buffett.
It's BUFFET.
Like spit buffetts?
That's one magic loogie(sp?)
No, Ed. You weren't fired.
Post a Comment