Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Ask The Old Dog

edthenotrickpony asks:


I have this friend that never posts on his blog. What should I do Old Dog? You're the only one I trust.

____________________________________________________________________________

Well, edthenotrickpony, I think that you need to first examine why it is that you are bothered by this. Maybe you feel the need to watch as others run around nude with their feelings hanging out in order to feel good about you doing the same. Or, it could be that you need something new everyday to whack off to, and your re-runs of Maude just are doing it for you anymore. It might even be that you desire to interact with your friends through a medium that allows your friendship to continue to grow, and to learn about each other, even though you don't get to hang out together as often as you once did. I suspect that the second possibility is most likely.

Once you have determined why you are bothered by it, you then should choose a course that reflects the underlying cuase of your need for frequent posts. If you can't think of anything better than nagging like a little girl, then try paying your friend in real cash dollars. $100, per post, is an appropriate amount.

Good luck, edthenotrickpony. I hope you can pay your friend enough money to post for a long, long time to come.

2 comments:

edP said...

I feel dirty after receiving your advice. I think It's working. I'll start saving some money. Now back to being nude whilst reading the gastroblog

edP said...

Oh - and lay offa Maude. She's my golden girl if you know what I mean...

About Me

My photo
Wise beyond my years.